The other day at Barceloneta Beach, I saw a man wearing tons of clothing, walking around with a large rock on his head. That was the moment I realized that I should have brought my camera. On the other hand, wandering around with a large object on one’s head seems to be trendy at Barceloneta. The last time I was there, there was a man carrying a tray of donuts on his head. That time, I did get a picture.
I suppose it's a good way to sell donuts. It was significantly less annoying than the women wandering up and down the each, offering massages.
 Getting back to the man with the large rock...later on, he started pulling down his pants; I could hear laughter and sounds of disbelief coming from the Americans nearby.

In other news, it turns out that I worried excessively about the Spanish placement test, which had grammar, writing, and oral sections. They placed me in an advanced level, which was fairly exciting. My first class went well. On my way over to the university, I randomly met this girl, E, who recognized me from the placement test, so we walked over together. I really thought that a 2 ½ hour class would be ridiculously hard to sit through, but the professor made it interesting enough, and she gave us a break. I’m not sure how I feel about the break—I suppose it’s nice to have one, but on the other hand, I think I’d actually prefer to skip the break and just end class earlier. Especially considering how hungry I usually am around that time.

Anyway, here's to ridiculousness! Next time, I'll potentially have a camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not stealthy in the slightest.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.