So recently, I had to do a project in which I had to take five pictures of things that are strange to me, or things that aren't the same in the U.S. I decided that it was interesting enough to share =P

The titles of (most of ) the books are facing the wrong way. When I'm in a bookstore or a library, this frustrates me to no end. My professor thought this was an odd thing to notice...
The Metro is so clean! It's astonishing!
The smoking laws are really different here...
People are more environmentally friendly.
There's places to lean against in the train! For those of us who usually lean against the door...
I should probably get back to studying for the two exams I have tomorrow...Or maybe one of them is a quiz...Anyway here's to procrastination!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not stealthy in the slightest.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.