So I may or may not have lost (some) interest in my blog, for a number of reasons. For one, my laptop is still having problems--I took it to the repair shop over two weeks ago and from what I could understand, they fixed the original problem by clearing everything out, but I still can´t have it back because they seem to have created a new problem. For whatever reason, they changed my laptop´s language to Spanish, and appear to be having difficulties with changing the language back to English. At least this is what they told me over the phone a few days ago. Incompetent much? Anyway, the point of that whole story is to tell you that I usually write my blog posts at home, when I´m bored and/or procrastinating, but since I haven´t had my laptop at home, it hasn´t been happening.

I´m so dependent on my computer. I suppose I already knew that but I didn´t realize the extent of my dependence until recently. In the past two weeks, I´ve basically been living at the library...Well I suppose that´s an exaggeration--when I´m at home, I can (sometimes) use my host mom´s computer. And I finally got a Barcelona library card!

Anyway I guess I should probably try to catch up on updates on my trips to Madrid and Montserrat, as well as my new Swedish roommate (who does not speak Spanish) and my internship (challenging but not particularly stressful).Oh, and my acceptance into a London study abroad program, of course. I believe that´s all...

By the way, let me know if you want my posts to be automatically sent to you via email; I recently found this great function that lets me do that...

Here´s to technology!

1 comments:

Hey Helená! Any cute guys I should know about ? :D

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

My photo
Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not stealthy in the slightest.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.